2012-13 Ford Mustang Boss 302 5.0 ProCharger When compared to the HO System components, the new Stage II System and Tuner kit utilize a larger, front mounted intercooler, fabricated coolant tank, specially designed radiator fan shroud assembly and a larger air filter. Installation of the Stage II components requires minor trimming to the inside of the stock lower front bumper cover (factory engine cover does not require modification or trimming). A 12-rib supercharger drive is also available with the Stage II system or Tuner Kit.
The HO Intercooled Tuner Kit is identical to the complete system, but omits fuel injectors and computer programming. Higher boost levels are available for modified engines.
ProCharger Boss 302 Choices and Upgrades
- P-1SC-1 ProCharger self-contained supercharger (helical gear set available for noise reduction)
- Large, front mounted air-to-air intercooler (minor trimming required)
- 8-rib dedicated supercharger drive system (12 rib upgrade available)
- Outstanding OE underhood apperance - retains new 5.0 engine cover
- Fits under stock hood
- Supercharger air inlet fits under factory strut tower brace