Calvert Racing 63-64 Ford Galaxie -1" Lower Height Rear Split Mono-Leaf Competition Springs. Calvert Racing's Split Mono-Leafs are used by drag racers across the nation that demand nothing but the best performance. Tested on the fastest stock suspension cars in the world. They have proven to withstand over 1500HP and 1/4 mile ET's in the low 7's.
The leaf springs were designed to control and reduce excessive body separation in the rear suspension. Helping plant the rear tire without unloading. These springs are designed much heavier than stock to help reduce spring wrap.
All springs are assembled with grade 8 hardware and heavy duty alignment clamps unlike any other. Aluminum bushings are pressed in front spring eyes and polyurethane bushings are in rear spring eyes.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Replacement (various ride height options available)
- Heavy Duty Two Leaf Design
- Durable Gloss Black Finish
- Heavy Duty Alignment Clamps
- Aluminum Bushings in Front Spring Eyes Included
- Polyurethane Bushings in Rear Spring Eyes Included