73-91 Chevy Blazer Carpet Kit. These carpet kits are specifically molded to the 73-91 Chevy Blazer 2 and 4 wheel drive, column and floor shift. There are 4 material type options Loop (the original material 1973), Cutpile (the original material 1974-1991), Essex or Vinyl Each of these materials have their own color options. Carpet has been beautifully tufted and dyed to match original colors. These carpet kits are Made In U.S.A. and are rigorously tested for durability.
**Must have original side panels in the cargo area for proper fit.
Features & Benefits:
- Molded to fit the contours of your specific floor pan (trimming may be required).
- Padding : Included where padding was original.
- Heel Pad : Accurately applied using the same method as the OEM.
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications.
- Optional Mass Backing : Adds heat and sound control plus adds value to the overall look of the product.
- Easy Installation
- Standard Material: Loop & Cutpile are designed to be a replacement for the original materials offered by the OEM.
- Essex: is an Ultra Plush upgrade over our standard Cutpile. It creates a truly high end look to the interior of any vehicle. Be sure to specify Essex when you want the best. Available in 12 Color options.
- Vinyl: is an excellent option for trucks, Jeeps, SUVs, and utility vehicles. Our Vinyl is a heavy duty, long lasting alternative to carpet. Available in 4 Color options.
Mass Backing Option:
- Great sound and heat barrier.
- Increases the overall look of the carpet after installation.
- Add-on option for most any Molded Carpet.
- Approximately 45 mil thick EVA material.
- Waterproof barrier between carpet & floor pan