Calvert Racing Plymouth A/C/E-Body 9-Way Adjustable Drag Race Shocks. Calvert Racing's CR Series rear shocks are designed with performance in mind. These 9-way adjustable twin tube shocks have what you need for all around performance and consistency on the street or drag strip. These shocks allow you to control separation through their external dial. This feature is great for helping control rear body separation keeping the tires completely planted. Constructed out of steel with a heavy duty 5/8" shaft ensures durability in the most strenuous conditions.
Calvert Racing has closely evaluated every application for best length assuring that each vehicle would have sufficient travel for maximum traction.
Features and Benefits:
- 9-way adjustable
- External dial for easy adjust ability
- Dial primarily adjust rebound, enabling driver to control rear body separation
- Heavy duty industrial steel bodied design
- Heavy duty 5/8" shaft
- Great for street/strip use
- 64-74 Plymouth Cuda/Barracuda
- 70-76 Plymouth Duster
- 60-76 Plymouth Scamp
- 60-66 Plymouth Valiant
- 75-77 Plymouth Gran Fury